Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ralph Lauren and poor service

There is a new RL outlet at the Prime outlets, to house the RL designer collection.  Great idea, except the two self-absorbed young people in the store did not bother to greet me, help me try on their overpriced clothes or say thank you when I left.  It reminded me of the SNL skit with Adam Sandler providing hideously poor service at the GAP.  I would NEVER go back to that place.  It was empty and will probably be gone in six months.  Unless someone gets a clue.

On the FLIP SIDE, go to Cole Haan or Christian Dior.  Going up the ladder towards prices in the straosphere, both outlets treated me with respect (even in a jean skirt and T) and worked hard to find the buy of my dreams.  If you visit, you will be glad you did.

No comments:

Get ready for your trip!

Luggage OnLine